New User? Register now and access your online account immediately. Make payments, track the status of your loan, view your payment history and more.

If you already registered, but you forgot your password, you can reset it.

If you have a question, concern or complaint regarding your account, please contact our Customer Service Department. Our Customer Service Representatives are highly trained and will help you work through any account situation.

President Obama recently announced the Administration's plan to further prevent foreclosures and assist borrowers with mortgage loan modifications. Green Tree is committed to participate in this plan. Green Tree is committed to working with our borrowers and together finding ways to make meeting their obligations possible. We at Green Tree are focused on keeping our borrowers in their homes.

What should I do in the meantime?

You should continue to make your scheduled payments on-time.

There are various self-service sites that the U.S. Treasury has developed to assist borrowers. Visit where you will find useful information about potential modification and refinance options.

If you need help immediately:

Customers who are delinquent in their payments or are struggling to keep their payments current may be eligible for a loan modification through the Home Affordable Modification Program. When the program becomes available, Green Tree will be asking you to document certain aspects of your financial situation. You can start preparing now by gathering:

  • Information about your income
  • Previous year tax returns
  • Payments on credit card balances
  • Payments on installment loans (such as student or car loans)

As always, Green Tree is committed to assisting our customers. If you are having trouble paying your loan and require immediate assistance, you can contact your Green Tree account representative.

If you are current on your loan:

If your mortgage is held or guaranteed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, you may be eligible to refinance your loan. You can find out if your mortgage is held by these agencies by calling: